Wednesday, September 11, 2013

How do I stop biting my nails?

- I want long nails


- I want to be able to get a manicure


- I have so much of that white stuff at the bottom of my nail


- The skin around my nails are so gross , HELP!How do I stop biting my nails?
i used to bite mine to but i stoped its been 2 weeks woot woot i just stoped i wont let myself, i also gave myself a french manicur and since it looks so perty i dont wanna mess it up. when im having a hard time not biting i use my teeth to scrape the nail polish off and id use vasilene on the skin around my fingers b4 bed good luck :)How do I stop biting my nails?
I bit my nails for many, many years. I finally decided I needed to figure out a way to stop, so I got 5 Second Bite Free Nail Treatment from Rite-Aid (you can also get it from Amazon). http://www.amazon.com/IBD-Retail-Second-??/a> It's bitter, but not too horrible, but it's just enough to remind you to stop. I have now had nice nails for a few months! :) I would suggest trying to keep your nails smooth with a nail file, so you won't be tempted to bite off the rough edges, and apply the nail polish a least once a day. Once you've decided to stop, it's really helpful to have reminder, like bitter nail polish.


Oh, and when I stopped, my cuticles started to look a LOT better. Another thing you can do is massage lotion into your cuticles.
They make bitter nailpolishes, but honestly they didn't work that well for me because I peel them off. The best for me has been nail strengtheners because they dont peel and they remind you because they're harder to bite. Paint a pretty bright color over it and just try to be mindful. It took a while for me.. a few months of really concentrating on it.
I hear ya...I quit for a while, but eventually when back. There is a product out there to buy that you can put on your nails to make you stop biting them. This may sound weird, but you need to be ready to stop. Good Luck. It takes a while.
Getting acrylic nails helped me stop biting my nails. You should get them, then we you take them off, your nails will be a little longer and you could paint them. Having the paint on them will remind you that you want nice nails.
Put them it nail the habit. Tastes and smells horrible but costs about ?3.00. A cheaper option is to soak your fingers in vinegar but don't wash your hands after just dry them. You could even soak them in TCP liquid.
Play soccer ?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;??/a>


please answer this
gloves or nail polish :]








or chicken poop





.. or dip your fingers in something really nasty so everythime you lift to do it you wont








:] hope i helped
either get gel tips or a manicure so that you won't want to bite them or buy that clear nail polish that tastes really bad so that you will stop. Reward yourself for going however long without biting. Good luck!
soak your fingers in nail polish remover for a minute. when you go to bite it, they taste horrible! you wont bite em anymore.
there is a nail polish called bite free i used it and i bit my nails it was gross it is harmless
Paint them. You'll stop biting when you keep getting nail polish in your teeth.
Remember were they go after you use the the toilet
bought this product at CVS and its called stop nail bitting. its a nail polish and it worked for my daughter
put on fake nails


this way you wont bite your fake nails off
uhmm. put poison on your nail.
dip them in hot spicy chili sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment